HIGH-LEVEL CONFERENCE and B2B MATCHMAKING EVENT
In the framework of EUSALP Italian Presidency 2019, on November 4 and 5 Milan will host the high-level conference "International Bioeconomy Dialogues across the Alpine Space".
The conference promoted by the Lombardy Green Chemistry Association - LGCA, aims to encourage dialogue across the Alpine Space and co-creation of research, innovation, development and political context in the bio-based economy between the stakeholders of the quadruple helix model: civil society/users, industry, researchers, civil society and public authorities.
According to the EUSALP initiative, the Bioeconomy dialogue helps to provide an opportunity to improve cross-border cooperation in the Alpine States as well as identifying shared goals, priorities and business opportunities,
- to support the creation of new integral bio-based value chains and connections between green chemistry, agro-food, bioenergy sectors
- to promote new business opportunities through interregional cooperation and exchange of information and ideas among industries belonging in the Alpine Space
- to foster projects at the demonstration stage towards their upgrading and business exploitation by providing visibility and attracting investments.
Large industry players, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SME's) and Research and Technology Organisations (RTO's) from all over the world are invited to attend the conference and to discuss the latest progress in the bio-based market, to co-create new business opportunities and accelerate biobased business together.
You will have the opportunity to meet players from the most competitive alpine regions in the following technologies
- Bio-based advanced materials
- Biopolymers and biobased fibres
- Waste management and biorefinery
- Fibres, reinforced fibres composite
- Speciality/performance/functional material
- Feedstock, conversion, equipment and end-products
- Agrifood, wood value chains